Monday, September 27, 2010

Circus, Circus

Would you like free tickets to the circus?
Why thank you, don't mind if I do!

That was the conversation I had with my friend on Friday afternoon.
An hour later we were headed to the ESA to see the Circus.
It was my first time seeing the wonder of the Circus,
and I'll be honest, it kind of gave me some weird vibes...
But, the girls were pretty mesmerized by everything that was happening,
and they loved the Elephants...and the motorcycles in the metal globe thing.
(that was my favorite part too)
I snapped a few favorite moments.
And, yes, I was going for the blurry effect in some of these.
They kind of turned out cool.

The elephants in all their glory. They are the stars of the circus you know...


Audrey informed me that she wants to be this girl for Halloween:


These cool trampoline, acrobat guys:


Miss Audrey


The Girls

2 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Lauren's cheesy face is classic!

I love the elephants in the circus!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

JEALOUS!
i wanted to take the kiddos to this, it looks like you had a ton of fun.
i love the hats - they are awesome!