Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkins for Sale

It should read "Kids for Sale", because lately...they've been running me ragged. Especially Miss Lauren. She thinks I'm her personal entertainment committee...which I guess I am, but I'm plum out of new ideas!

So, yesterday we ventured off to the local pumpkin patch and kids corn maze. It was an hour of distraction, and the girls were happy to run free and pick out their own pumpkins for the porch (special thanks to Grandma Janet!). As for the rest of the week...anyone interested in having a 4 year old and 2 year old over to play? They're really cute.


Picking out our Pumpkins

Winding our way through the Corn Maze


Riding the Tractors


Holy Red Hair Batman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would let them come play at our house for a while if we didn't live so far away. They are pretty cute! :) Cute pics!!!