Monday, February 7, 2011

February 6th 2011

The day Adam's dreams were crushed, was the day Audrey and Lauren shouted from the back seat to leave the radio station on a Taylor Swift song. "I LOVE this song! I LOVE Taylor Swift!", they shouted. And Adam hung his head in defeat and said, "I've lost them already."

And, I laughed all the way home...

Don't worry dad, they still LOVE Weezer.

P.S. I don't LOVE Taylor, so who knows where this is coming from?

2 comments:

The Lyon Den said...

Ha ha ha. That would be my fault. They always ask to listen to Taylor Swift when over at my house. Sorry Adam:(

Unknown said...

Hello Rachel, I was at Grandma's house yesterday and guess what she showed me so excitedly? Your blog! Ha ha ha! She was so cute,too. She would point at pictures of your two girls and said,"aren't they just beautiful?" She really loves you and your family. Me,too. :)