...and I'm in the thick of it.
The good thing about vacation is the time you have all to yourself,
and the fun people you get to hang with,
and all the good food you eat,
and the movies you watch,
and the great shopping deals you find.
The bad thing about vacation,
is the hangover the next day.
I just can't get into the swing of anything today.
I'm tired,
and ornery.
I should be happy,
recharged,
and ready to go.
Don't get me wrong,
I'm grateful to be home
with my cute kiddos and hubby.
But seriously,
what is wrong with me?
On a brighter note,
the fabulous Mo,
(my BIL's sister)
posted some great pics from the 4th.
Here are a few fav's:

Miss Audrey


The Always Cute Edie

The Seriously Adorable Kai

Painting Our Patriotic Nails

The Always Awesome Steph
And here's to a more energetic tomorrow.
3 comments:
The post vacation blues...we all get um. Sounds like you need to go on vacation again. Come visit me:)
I always say that I need a post-vacation after each vacation. It is always a bummer when the fun ends and reality sets in! Good luck getting back to normal :)
So thanks for posting that beautiful picture of me!! I had a hangover too but it does pass and you get on with it!! Good thing for that or we would be in doo doo! Love you lady!
Post a Comment