Sunday, May 23, 2010

They Twirl and They Tumble

On Saturday we were treated to a special tumbling revue,
featuring the amazing Audrey!
We had such a great time seeing her progress over the last year!
The highlight was the jumping jacks during warm-up,
but no one caught that on tape!
Audrey is full of energy,
and it shows...
I am so proud of her mad tumbling skills!


Audrey waiting to begin warm up


Check out her feature performance below.
We would like to point out her
back-walk-over at the end...
it was a surprise for us
because we didn't know she could do it!
Audrey is the one in the black leggings...
with the long, brown hair.
Enjoy!

The Revue


Receiving her award of accomplishment


Lauren enjoying the performance

Christa and Sophie


Christa and Audrey


A proud mama and her girl


Audrey and her teacher Mrs. Teresa

1 comment:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

I love it! She's got mad skills! I could never do a back walk over. I tried and tried and I just can not do it!

Looks like you got the picture problem figured out. Glad you did. Everyone looks great!