Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a Shower

Last Saturday we threw a shower for my sister Christa! It was a great success...we decorated everything in pink and brown...with polka dots. I got some great Valentine's Day decorations. I had to take pictures of everything, for me and for Jessica to see. She couldn't make it in for the shower...but she was there in spirit! As you can see from the pictures...she came in her best formal attire! I'm so excited to meet my new little niece, due February 26th. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with Christa!






Jess with her mother and sister-in-law (Jeri & Emily)!

3 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

I'm glad I could make it! Ryan says he likes the dress I wore too!

Everything looks so great! The pink and brown idea turned out really fabulous! The cake stands with the ribbon...nice touch. Good work! I wish I could have been there.

I have no chance. You are the favorite Aunt:) Hee Hee

JoRae aka Lolae said...

Looks like you had fun. Next time I throw a shower, you need to just do it for me. Good luck, Rachel's sis! By the way, I love the music it rocks.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

no way! you should host these things professionally (or however you spell it).
this is going to sound odd, but where did you get the "model" for christa's body? i have been looking everywhere for something like that (for sophia's room).